LET'S GET STARTED!
Every Monday morning, CLICK HERE for the full list of supplies needed for this week's activity that will be released every Wednesday afternoon.
EPIC’s family Storytime Literacy program is for families focused on developing literacy skills, incorporating lessons based on universally accepted teaching methods into a number of themed interactive experiences. Storytime at Canalside is an offshoot of that program, where EPIC selects themes so the children are learning and experiencing special life lessons during the Storytime events. This summer's themes are:
- June 24: Safe Summer Kickoff: No Dragons for Tea by Jean E. Pendziwol (click here for the full story and activity stations!)
- July 1: How Will You Help: Who Will I Be by Abby Huntsman (click here for the full story and activity stations!)
- July 8: Weather Wonders: Cloudette by Tom Lichtenheld
- July 15: Fun, Food and Fitness: Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
- July 22: Let's Go Buffalo: Blue Goes To Buffalo by Lisa Pansini
- July 29: Awesome Animals: Hiccupotamus by Aaron Zenz
- August 5: Cool Characters Day: Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses by James Dean
- August 12: Big Wide World: Same, Same But Different by Jenny Sue Kostecki-Shaw
- August 19: Let's Build Something: Little Excavator by Anna Dewdney
- August 26: Sounds of the City: Nighttime Symphony by Timbaland and Christopher Myers