23rd Annual Hospice Memorial Walk
The Hospice Memorial Walk offers friends and family of our patients a meaningful and easy way to raise money for the Hospice Foundation while paying special tribute to those who are no longer with us. The proceeds raised ensure that we will always have a Hospice program right here in Erie County to serve our families, friends and neighbors during their most critical times in life.
The Hospice Memorial Walk has become one of Buffalo’s premier walks, experiencing record-breaking success each year. Our 5K (3.1 mile) walk route will start at Canalside, with check-in starting at 9 a.m. and the walk beginning 11 a.m.
After the trek through historic downtown Buffalo, walkers gather back at Canalside for the celebration picnic, sponsored by Wegmans. Click here to sign up to register for:
- $35 Early Bird Registration fee through May 9.
- After May 9 - $50 per registrant.
- Children 12 and under are free.
New This Year:
- All walkers will receive a Memorial Walk t-shirt and memory ribbon.
- Every individual walker who raises $500 or more will be invited to the VIP tent on Walk day - more details to come!
- Visit the Fundraising Rewards page to learn about the different Team Contests offered this year.