Canalside is bringing a rotating assortment of vendors and farmers will to showcase their best work for your purchasing pleasure. While you walk the boardwalk, enjoy live performances from local talent, and activities provided by BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York.
To see the list of vendors and farmers that will be at the market, visit the Buffalo Waterfront on Facebook to find the Creators on the Boardwalk under Upcoming Events. We look forward to seeing you there!
FeedMore WNY will be running a non-perishable food drive during the market. Each donation receives a giveaway from Greater Buffalo Area Honda Dealers! Please bring donations to the drop off point at the Honda VIP Tent from 12pm-3pm on June 28th, July 26th, August 30th, September 19th.
*Food trucks will be on site for each market date.
WHEN & WHERE
DATES: June 28th, July 26th, August 30th, September 19th
TIME: 11AM – 5PM
LOCATION: The boardwalk at Canalside, - 44 Prime Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
CANNED FOOD DRIVE
In addition to the Creators on the Boardwalk market, a canned food Drive with FeedMore WNY will be taking place in the Honda VIP Pavilion at Canalside!
Donate a canned good at the market and received Honda giveaways! Drop off point in the Honda VIP Pavilion.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The Buffalo Waterfront is prioritizing the safety of both guests and staff through the following safety guidelines and mandates.
CUSTOMER SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Masks will be required at all on site programming, events, rental operations, and food and beverage kiosks. Masks are greatly encouraged throughout your entire time enjoying a day at Canalside or Outer Harbor.
- Per state mandate, please note that you must wear a mask while ordering or picking up food. We are happy to supply a mask if you do not have one on your person.
- Per state mandate, effective July 17, 2020, the purchase of any alcoholic beverage(s) must be accompanied by a food purchase.
- Per state mandate, guests must wear a mask whenever not seated.
- Common areas and high customer contact areas (i.e. door entrances, hand railings, seating) to be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Restrooms to be cleaned and sanitized based on frequency of use.
- A full sanitization of points of sale, restrooms, seating, railings and all common spaces at both properties will take place overnight by designated staff.
- Reduced seating has been implemented at both Canalside and Outer Harbor to help ensure safe social distancing practices. Seating that is available has been placed 6ft apart.
- Hand sanitization stations are readily available for use at various locations throughout Canalside and Outer Harbor during hours of operation.
- Informational signage has been installed throughout both properties displaying social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
- 6ft distancing markers and signage have been installed at all food and beverage points of sale for public guidance.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed for the safety of both staff and guest at all food and beverage kiosks.
- All to-go food packaging, utensils and condiments have become single serve.
- Touchless payment systems have been installed wherever possible.
- Select site amenities and vendors will be closed temporarily. Reopen dates will be in accordance with State guidelines and with the interest of the health and safety of site visitors and staff. Updates will be available on www.buffalowaterfront.com.
STAFF SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Mandate that all staff wear protective masks.
- Train all employees on the importance of frequent hand washing, the use of hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content and give them clear instruction to avoid touching hands to face.
- All staff required to take health check, survey and/or temperature prior to shift.
- All employees are required to report any fever or illness to supervisor.
- Any employees that become ill are prohibited from the workplace and may only return after the employee self-isolates for fourteen days from the onset of symptoms and be symptom-free for three days without medication (as per CDC guidelines).
Clinton’s Dish at Canalside
Grab a quick bite, ice cream or a cold beer while enjoying the waterfront views.