Email email@example.com to for more information and to apply using subject line "Employment Opportunity"
JOIN OUR TEAM
Winter Job Opportunities
The Ice at Canalside is now hiring!
Ice Rink Attendants:
Roller Rink Attendants will be responsible for the daily operation and supervision of the skating rink surface and immediate surrounding areas. The duties of a rink attendant include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of attendees and assisting with those in need of aide
- Enforcing the code of conduct on and around the rink surface
- Reporting and recording incident reports
- Instructing on-ice activities including curling and bumper cars
- Assist with general cleaning of skating rink and immediate surrounding areas
- Maintain a fun and friendly environment ensuring attendees are complying with the code of conduct while providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in the pavilion, as needed
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs. and work outside for duration of the assigned shift
Pavilion Attendant will be responsible for the daily operation of the pavilion and customer point of sale. The duties of a pavilion attendant include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Adhering to point of sale and cash handling procedures
- Selling and distributing skating admission and skate rentals
- Assisting with activity reservations and bookings
- Ensuring all customers have completed the Ice at Canalside waiver
- Cleaning and disinfecting rental equipment
- Assisting with incident reports, as needed
- Maintaining inventory controls on merchandise
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs and work outside periodically
HOW TO APPLY
The Buffalo Waterfront is hiring for the 2022-2023 Season!
If you are interested, please email a job application, resume, or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require staff to have an upbeat and positive personality, and appreciate leaders and staff who understand the importance of teamwork. We prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality, cooking or customer service.
Rich Products Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates believe in equal opportunity for all and are committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions for which they are interested and qualified without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Our equal employment opportunity policy statement, the EEO is the law Poster and Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision reaffirm this commitment.
Rich Products Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability so that such qualified individuals can perform the essential functions of the job. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact our team at email@example.com.