Purchase Tickets Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Parking spaces are first come, first serve.
We encourage ride-sharing and alternate modes of transportation wherever possible. There is a Reddy Bike Share station located directly next to the venue along Fuhrmann Boulevard.
Tickets are available exclusively through TIXR. Only tickets issued directly through TIXR will be accepted at the door.
We encourage ride-sharing and alternative modes of transportation wherever possible.
Biking: There is a Reddy Bike Share station located directly next to the venue along Fuhrmann Boulevard. Bike parking readily available at the concert venue outside of the security check points.
Ride-Sharing: Ride-sharing is encouraged and pick up locations are available along Fuhrmann Boulevard at 825 Fuhrmann Boulevard
Queen City Bike Ferry: The Queen City Ferry shuttles from Canalside to Outer Harbor with a drop off location 1.4 miles from the concert venue. Please note the last ferry leaves Outer Harbor at 7:45pm and will not be available for transportation at the conclusion of the concert.
Chairs will not be allowed for the Outer Harbor Concert Series.
Small handheld or personal cameras are allowed. Professional cameras of any kind are not permitted without a media pass.
No, unless it is a certified service animal.
No. Backpacks and large tote bags are not allowed.
Parking lots and Gate opening times will vary depending on the start time of the concert. For the most up to date information, be sure to click on the event page for the concert you are interested in.
Yes. For the safety of our patrons, concerts will be canceled in the case of severe weather (thunder, lightning or very strong winds).
Visitors attending Waterfront Concerts throughout the summer are encouraged to arrive early to ensure orderly entry into the concert. All visitors are required to enter through a security check point. Gates open at 5pm for VIP ticket holders and general admission. For Outer Harbor concerts the entrance is on Furhmann Blvd at the Lakeside Complex.
There is no re-entry.
When gates close, no entry will be allowed. In addition, any patron who is removed from the concert and attempts re-entry will be charged with criminal trespassing. No backpacks are allowed at Waterfront Concerts.
Yes. All bags and concertgoers are subject to security inspection. The following information is designed to assist in expediting the entry process.
Items that must be placed on the security inspection tables:
- All metal
- Bags (diaper bags and small purses are permitted—no larger than 12″x12″)
- Cell phones
- Electronic devices
Waterfront Concerts prohibits any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security, including:
- Weapons of any kind
- Air horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Backpacks/large tote bags
- Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
- Glass containers
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- Professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Any guest who is deemed intoxicated upon arrival will not be permitted to enter
- Anyone under the age of 21 who has alcohol on them will be removed from the site
- Any adult who provides alcohol to someone under the age of 21 will be removed
- Staff may ask for proof of age from anyone wishing to purchase alcohol
- There will be a maximum of two beers sold to any one person at one time
- Anyone who staff believes to be intoxicated will be immediately removed
For those requiring a reasonable accommodation, please contact ADA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org