Concerts are coming back to the Buffalo Waterfront!
Buffalo Waterfront is excited to announce the Rick Ross Summer Jam on August 7, 2021 at Buffalo's Outer Harbor!
The safety of Buffalo Waterfront guests is our top priority. All visitors entering the venue will participate in a handheld magnetometer (wand) screening. Read more about our security procedures, and what is and is not allowed into the venue below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Parking spaces are first come, first serve. Parking lots will open at 4pm. For the Rick Ross Summer Jam concert, parking shuttles will be available for the ancillary lots.
We encourage ride-sharing and alternate modes of transportation wherever possible.
Chairs will not be allowed for the Rick Ross Summer Jam concert.
Small handheld or personal cameras are allowed. Professional cameras of any kind are not permitted without a media pass.
No, unless it is a certified service animal.
No. Backpacks and large tote bags are not allowed.
Parking lots at the Outer Harbor will open at 4pm. Gates for the show will open at 5pm.
Yes. For the safety of our patrons, concerts will be canceled in the case of severe weather (thunder, lightning or very strong winds).
Visitors attending Waterfront Concerts throughout the summer are encouraged to arrive early to ensure orderly entry into the concert. Gates open at 5pm for VIP ticket holders and general admission. For Outer Harbor concerts the entrance is on Furhmann Blvd at the Lakeside Complex.
There is no re-entry.
At 9:30pm, gates will close and no entry will be allowed. In addition, any patron who is removed from the concert and attempts re-entry will be charged with criminal trespassing. No backpacks are allowed at Waterfront Concerts.
Yes. All bags and concertgoers are subject to security inspection. The following information is designed to assist in expediting the entry process.
Items that must be placed on the security inspection tables:
- All metal
- Bags (diaper bags and small purses are permitted—no larger than 12″x12″)
- Cell phones
- Electronic devices
Waterfront Concerts prohibits any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security, including:
- Weapons of any kind
- Air horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Backpacks/large tote bags
- Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
- Glass containers
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- Professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Any guest who is deemed intoxicated upon arrival will not be permitted to enter
- Anyone under the age of 21 who has alcohol on them will be removed from the site
- Any adult who provides alcohol to someone under the age of 21 will be removed
- Staff may ask for proof of age from anyone wishing to purchase alcohol
- There will be a maximum of two beers sold to any one person at one time
- Anyone who staff believes to be intoxicated will be immediately removed