The Buffalo Waterfront is prioritizing the safety of both guests and staff through the following safety guidelines and mandates.
GENERAL CUSTOMER SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks while on site.
- Hand sanitization stations are readily available for use at various locations throughout Canalside and Outer Harbor during hours of operation.
- 6ft distancing markers and signage have been installed at all food and beverage points of sale for public guidance.
- Touchless payment systems have been installed wherever possible.
- All vendors and site activities will open within the most up to date State and Federal guidelines. Please explore our website for the most up to date information on openings and hours of operation.