EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Sounds of Buffalo Summer Music Concert Series is a collaboration between The Buffalo Music Club and The Buffalo Waterfront, with presenting sponsor Evans Bank. Our goal is good vibes and grooves as we awaken and reopen, in that special way that only Buffalo can!
The series will take place at the Buffalo’s Outer Harbor Wilkeson Pointe (225 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, N.Y. 14203) 7pm-9pm on July 10th, July 24th, August 13th, August 27th, and September 3rd. Each event date will feature a different musical act in the beer garden. Food and beverage specials will be available at the Wilkeson Pointe Consumer's Bar and Nosh and Nibble Food Truck. No outside food and beverage will be permitted.
Dates and Music Acts:
- July 10th: Night of the Grateful Dead featuring Dead Alliance of Buffalo
- Description: What a long strange trip the last 15 months have been indeed! There's perhaps no other way to 'open up' then gettin' down on Shakedown Street with one of Buffalo's BEST Grateful Dead tributes: Dead Alliance of Buffalo aka DAB! See you there!
- July 24th: Red, White, Rhythm and Brews featuring Miller & The Other Sinners
- Description: Dave Miller and the Other Sinners are Grit, Groove and Soul brought to life. Dave Miller is one of the most talented singer song-writers in the country and his shows always prove to be inspiring and soulful and most importantly, from right here as one of Buffalo’s own. Fresh off the release of their new EP entitled, “Rise”, Miller and the Other Sinners is an amazing show.
- August 13th: Girls Rock featuring Grosh
- Description: Grosh is one of the freshest most powerful sounds you’ll ever hear. This band is pure SMACK with aside of BEAST! Grosh is a high energy rock band from Buffalo, NY featuring Grace Lougen (guitar), Josh English (drums), Megan Brown (vocals), and Dylan Hund (bass). With influences from bands such as Led Zeppelin and Pearl Jam, the band writes music that is visceral, heavy, and inspiring. Their new album “Not Down For Long” is currently streaming all platforms and you can get all kinds of GROSH for ya mind, body and soul at groshband.com
- August 27th: Friday Night Fusion featuring Damone Jackson's Outcome
- Description: The Damone Jackson Outcome features some of Buffalo’s super talented artists! Led by Damone Jackson, one of the best drummers in the world, the band also consists of BEAST guitarist George Puleo, amazing bassist - Jack Kulp, and the Uber-talented multi-instrumentalist Jason Moynihan. Their new album “Unstable” is out now. The Outcome is all Buffalo and is refreshing new fusion of American and cosmic sounds!
- September 3rd: Evans Bank Bash featuring Vitamin D with special guests Eric Crittenden and Damone Jackson
- Description: If MUSIC were anything else, it would be Sunshine! Vitamin D is a dynamic pop, rock and soul band from Buffalo NY. Vinnie De Rosa is without a doubt one of the most amazing cats to experience live - on and off the stage! His band is comprised of Buffalo’s elite and adding to filth and the fury of the funk is both Damone Jackson, a ridiculously funky drummer and Buffalo’s O.G. funkateer, Eric 'Critt’ Crittenden. BANANAS!
We look forward to having you down to the waterfront!