EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Sounds of Buffalo Summer Music Concert Series is a collaboration between The Buffalo Music Club and The Buffalo Waterfront. Our goal is good vibes and grooves as we awaken and reopen, in that special way that only Buffalo can!
The series will take place at the Buffalo’s Outer Harbor Wilkeson Pointe (225 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, N.Y. 14203) 7pm-9pm on June 16th, June 30th, July 21st and August 19th. Each event date will feature a different musical act in the beer garden. Food and beverage specials will be available at the Wilkeson Pointe Consumer's Bar Garden and Nosh and Nibble Food Truck. No outside food and beverage will be permitted.
Dates and Music Acts:
- June 30th: Buffalo Tango Orkestra
- Description: Formed in 2012 by Moshe Shulman (bandoneon and arranger), Buffalo Tango Orkestra moves beyond the traditions and stereotypes of Argentine tango toward their own vision of tango—one with its own unique language, eclectic style, and resonant sound.
- July 21st: Blaised and Confused
- Description: Blaised and Confused is a modern genre-bending band led by singer-songwriter-actor Blaise Mercedes. Her unstoppable energy, powerful voice, and catchy dance music create fun vibes for all!
- September 1st: Night of the Grateful Dead featuring Dead Alliance of Buffalo
- Description: There's perhaps no other way to 'open up' then gettin' down on Shakedown Street with one of Buffalo's BEST Grateful Dead tributes: Dead Alliance of Buffalo aka DAB! See you there!
- September 2nd: Buffalo Music Club Live (An All-Star Affair)
- Description: Buffalo Music Club Live showcases the wide spectrum of talent and artistry of our diverse roster. From hip-hop and indie rock to pop, funk, soul, and everything in between, Buffalo Music Club Live is the best of Buffalo's music culture in real time.
We look forward to having you down to the waterfront!