EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Sounds of Buffalo Summer Music Concert Series is a collaboration between The Buffalo Music Club and The Buffalo Waterfront. Our goal is good vibes and grooves as we awaken and reopen, in that special way that only Buffalo can!
The series will take place at the Buffalo’s Outer Harbor Wilkeson Pointe (225 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, N.Y. 14203) 7pm-9pm on June 17th, July 9th, August 19th and September 2nd. Each event date will feature a different musical act in the beer garden. Food and beverage specials will be available at the Wilkeson Pointe Consumer's Bar Garden and Nosh and Nibble Food Truck. No outside food and beverage will be permitted.
Dates and Music Acts:
- June 17th: Night of the Grateful Dead featuring Dead Alliance of Buffalo
- Description: What a long strange trip the last 2 years have been indeed! There's perhaps no other way to 'open up' then gettin' down on Shakedown Street with one of Buffalo's BEST Grateful Dead tributes: Dead Alliance of Buffalo aka DAB! See you there!
- July 9th: Blaise Mercedes
- Description: As a singer-songwriter, on-call vocalist, and bandleader, Blaise Mercedes making her mark as a powerful new artist. Her new-age fusion of soulful vocals with funk and Latin influence never fails to connect with her crowd and keep them engaged.
- August 19th: Universal Phunk
- Description: Universal Phunk offers a rhythmic, danceable music experience through a blend of genres that is heavily rooted in Funk. You are sure to be on your feet and dancing as the band plays into the night.
- September 2nd: Grace Stumberg Band feat. David Michael Miller
- Description: Grace Stumberg is a Buffalo,NY based Singer-Songwriter. A soulful voice and lyrics. For the past 8 years she has been The "Co-Singer" of Folk legend Joan Baez singing on stages all across the world. Grace has also opened for artists such as The Indigo Girls, Josh Ritter, Rusted Root, Chastity Brown and Sean Rowe. Her original material can be described as raw, heartfelt, and organic. No autotune, no tricks, just a voice and guitar. But as always, come see the show and see what it is yourself!
We look forward to having you down to the waterfront!