On-site fitness is back!
ABOUT BARRE CENTRIC
|Presented by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY, Barre Centric fuses functional fitness moves, ballet, Pilates, yoga and orthopedic stretching to achieve strength, flexbility, and balance. The class uses a blend of concentric and eccentric movements with isometric exercises to fatigue the muscles, combined with lengthening stretches to increase flexibility. This class is 100% low-impact and an effective exercise class for all levels.|
Join Barre Centric on June 7, July 5, and August 2!
Please note, online registration is no longer required for fitness classes but all classes will be capped at 100 participants. When you arrive, please sign in at the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York tent prior to the start of class.
CLASS SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Registration is free and REQUIRED to maintain safe social distancing protocols.
- Please check in at the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY Welcome Tent.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals.
- Stay within 6' of your designated workout station.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6' distance from other participants at all times.
- Please bring your own water and equipment.
- Please cancel your registration if you are feeling unwell.
- Availability is extremely limited due to social distancing requirements. Please cancel your registration if you choose not to attend for any reason.
Brought to you by the following sponsor: